Doggie Demand Bottle Filler with Motion Activated Dog Water Spout and Pet Hose
Gyms For Dogs™ – Doggie Demand™ COOL DOG™ Water Fountain – Drink Cool™ – Stainless Steel Series, Main Column Tower – Bottle Filler with Motion Activated Dog Water Spout and Pet Hose
Item Number: DL-2000-DD-DWC
Gyms For Dogs™ - Doggie Demand™ COOL DOG™ Water Fountain - Drink Wash Cool™ - Stainless Steel Series, Main Column Tower - Bottle Filler with Motion Activated Dog Water Spout and Pet Hose
Play safe, play cool. The hot summer heat is always tough on our pets and they rely on us to help keep them comfortable. Dogs release heat through their tongues only, so water is a must for every park. These Cool Dog™ features will help you and your dog play safe, cool and hydrated. Actual product may vary slightly.
Bowl sold separately.
Anchor plate included.
Durable outdoor powder coated commercial steel with color options
Pet hose bib
Motion activated bottle filler
Motion activated sensor at dog's height for easy access to hydration and play
Back-up push button activator for both fountains
Easy-access service panel
The Premier Signature Exclusive Fountains for Luxury Setting and Long Lasting Performance
Materials — Stainless-steel. Heavy-gauge construction with tamper resistant push button and screws that resist stains and corrosion.
Coating — Heavy commercial outdoor Electrostatic e-coat powder-coated finish
Assembly & Installation — Easy to install
1 year Warranty
1. Full ADA Accessibility will require additional ADA compliant surfacing to allow access to the drinking fountain/push button and the pet fountain push button.
2. Slope surface away from fountain base at 2% slope
1. Water supply line depth shall be according to local regulating codes and size shall be according to fountain model specifications
2. Drain pipe size shall be according to fountain model specifications
3. Dry well size should be adjusted according to local regulating codes or recommendations, and/or may require modification to ensure adequate infiltration rate based on local soil and environmental conditions.