Drink, Cool™ Bottle Filler with Single Dog Basin
$4,690.00 – $4,990.00
Gyms For Dogs™ – COOL DOG™ Water Fountain – Drink, Cool™ – Stainless Steel Series, Main Column Tower – Hands Free Bottle Filler with Dog Basin
Optional Pet Hose Bib
Item Number: DL-1000-BF
Gyms For Dogs™ - COOL DOG™ Water Fountain - Drink, Cool™ - Stainless Steel Series, Main Column Tower - Hands Free Bottle Filler with Dog Basin
Optional Pet Hose Bib w/ vacuum breaker
Play safe, play cool. The hot summer heat is always tough on our pets and they rely on us to help keep them comfortable. Dogs release heat through their tongues only, so water is a must for every park. These Cool Dog™ features will help you and your dog play safe, cool and hydrated. Actual product may vary slightly.
- Durable outdoor powder coated commercial steel
- Polished stainless steel bowl
- Hands free sensor operated bottle filler with recessed self-closing push button valve and outside stream adjustment
- Easy-access service panel
- Slow draining pet fountain receptor with pebble guard drain
- Vandal resistant, powder-coated finish with color options
- Quick shipment available on some models
- ADA friendly
Concrete wedge and anchor bolts sold separately.
The Premier Signature Exclusive Fountains for Luxury Setting and Long Lasting Performance
Materials — Heavy-gauge stainless steel construction with tamper resistant push button and screws that resist stains and corrosion.
Coating — Heavy commercial outdoor Electrostatic e-coat powder-coated finish
Assembly & Installation — Easy to install
1. Full ADA Accessibility will require additional ADA compliant surfacing to allow access to the drinking fountain/push button and the pet fountain push button.
2. Slope surface away from fountain base at 2% slope
1. Water supply line depth shall be according to local regulating codes and size shall be according to fountain model specifications
2. Drain pipe size shall be according to fountain model specifications
3. Dry well size should be adjusted according to local regulating codes or recommendations, and/or may require modification to ensure adequate infiltration rate based on local soil and environmental conditions.