Dog Water Fountain – Dog Bowl w/ Pet Hose
$3,790.00 – $5,890.00
Gyms For Dogs™ – COOL DOG™ Water Fountain – Drink, Wash, Cool™ Single Dog Basin, Stainless Steel
Item Number: DL-1000-DWC
Gyms For Dogs™ - COOL DOG™ Water Fountain - Drink, Wash, Cool™ Single Dog Basin, Stainless Steel
Play safe, play cool. The hot summer heat is always tough on our pets and they rely on us to help keep them comfortable. Dogs release heat through their tongues only, so water is a must for every park. These Cool Dog™ features will help your dog play safe, cool and hydrated. Actual product may vary slightly.
Concrete wedge, anchor bolts and base plates sold separately.
- Durable outdoor powder coated commercial steel
- Polished stainless steel bowls
- Recessed self-closing push button valve with outside stream adjustment
- Easy-access service panel
- Slow draining pet fountain receptor with pebble guard drain
- Vandal resistant, powder-coated finish with color options
- Quick shipment available on some models
- ADA friendly
The Premier Signature Exclusive Fountains for Luxury Setting and Long Lasting Performance
- Materials — Type 304 stainless-steel OR Type 316 marine-grade stainless-steel. Heavy-gauge construction with tamper resistant push button and screws that resist stains and corrosion.
- DWC — Drink, Wash, CoolTM hose bibs
- Coating — Heavy commercial outdoor Electrostatic e-coat powder-coated finish Assembly & Installation — Easy to install
- 1-year Warranty for 304 stainless steel or 5-year Warranty for 316 marine grade stainless steel
1. Full ADA Accessibility will require additional ADA compliant surfacing to allow access to the drinking fountain/push button and the pet fountain push button.
2. Slope surface away from fountain base at 2% slope
1. Water supply line depth shall be according to local regulating codes and size shall be according to fountain model specifications
2. Drain pipe size shall be according to fountain model specifications
3. Dry well size should be adjusted according to local regulating codes or recommendations, and/or may require modification to ensure adequate infiltration rate based on local soil and environmental conditions.